Friday Open Thread: I’m not selling my crypto until ___________.

What has to happen for you to sell?

What’s your number?

Do you plan to sell if ETH hits $1k again?

How long will you wait?

Maybe you’re in for 5 years no matter what? Maybe you’re waiting on proof-of-stake? For Eth2?

Would you sell if BTC hit $20k? How about $100k?

Will you dollar-cost average out?

Or maybe you’re not selling. You might loan, you’ll definitely stake, but why sell before this goes mainstream? And once it goes mainstream…well, then you don’t have to sell.

What’s your exit plan?

I’m not selling my crypto until ___________.